Research tells us that most employees don’t know how much they should be saving – but that they’d likely save more if they knew. And, the stress of not knowing is beginning to add up.
Can you be confident that your plan members are saving enough for retirement? We think so and can show you how.
We believe a progressive approach to DC plan management – pension plans, deferred profit sharing plans, group registered retirement savings plans and tax-free savings accounts – is needed to give members a realistic chance of achieving an appropriate level of income at retirement, and designed to help you ensure that the significant investment you make in your people remains valued and meaningful – both now, and in the future.
Let us help you manage and eliminate challenges like employees being unable to retire on time, which can lead to serious workforce planning issues and additional benefit and productivity costs.
Our DC consulting services include:
- Plan design
- Investment structures, funds, implementation and ongoing monitoring
- Record-keeper selection and monitoring of products, services and fees
- Member education and tools
- Decumulation product and tool evaluation
- Retirement planning and counselling
- Annuity evaluation and purchase support