The depth and capability of our property and casualty consulting team is without parallel in the Canadian and Caribbean markets.
With a team of more than 24 consulting actuaries, half of whom are Fellows of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (or the UK equivalent), we have the skills and knowledge to solve even the most complex insurance challenges. And, we can do it in English, French and Spanish.
With diverse backgrounds and a broad range of insurance experience, we’re experts in financial reporting, stress testing and modeling, pricing, predictive modeling, multi-variate rating and reserving.
We’ve got expertise in all lines of business and both private and public regimes.
Our clients include property and casualty insurers, reinsurers and captives, professional and trade associations, banks and trust companies, regulators, auditors and public institutions.
We are proud to fulfill the role of appointed actuary for more than 40 Canadian insurance companies.
Our property & casualty consulting services include:
- Appointed Actuary services
- Automobile insurance regulatory filings and defence
- Capital management
- Dynamic Capital Adequacy Testing
- Economic Capital Modelling
- Financial and other reporting / IFRS
- Independent peer reviews
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Own Risk and Solvency Assessment
- Portfolio runoff management
- Product development and pricing / competitive rating analysis
- Predictive analytics to support marketing, underwriting and pricing initiatives
- Regulatory compliance