Leading organizations come to us time and time again for solutions to their employee pension and benefits challenges because of our proven ability to help them minimize financial and operational risks, while enhancing employee engagement.
Recognized as one of Canada's first actuarial practices, we have a tradition of being leaders in the pensions and benefits industry. We're experts in helping clients align their benefit programs and policies with their business needs. Our pensions and benefits consulting services can complement a client's in-house resources or act as a full-service support.
- Strategic planning
- Pension, group benefit and post-retirement plan design
- Risk and funding analysis
- Asset-liability management
- Actuarial valuations and costings
- Data collection tools
- Legislative compliance
- Preparation of plan documents
- Fund manager selection and performance appraisal
- Negotiation and review of insurance contracts
- Claim audits
- Pension and benefit administration
- Market surveys
- Cost monitoring