We are looking to add an energetic, innovative, results-focused Assistant to work with the Manager Research team.
Within our investment consulting group, Manager Research is a central function. As the investment consulting practice grows, we are dedicating more resources to researching investment management organizations. With this growth, our team is looking for an individual that can coordinate the team’s activities and resources.
The Assistant will be the go-to person for all things administrative. He/she will provide efficient and high-quality support, be self-confident, creative and an innovative thinker with superior organizational and time management skills to handle a variety of responsibilities. This role requires a demonstrated regard for confidentiality and the ability to solve problems independently.
This role is an integral part in our company’s fast-growing business. We offer employees a collaborative and dynamic working environment with a corporate culture focused on long-term retainment and opportunities for development. If you are an organized individual who always stays on top of your tasks, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Manage and coordinate meeting calendar for meetings with investment managers
- Meeting room set-up for meetings taking place at Eckler offices
- Collect and store soft copies of presentation decks from investment managers
- Maintain and regularly update the database (Microsoft TEAMs) used for storing research
- Track write-ups of research notes by researchers
- Distribute quarterly and manage questionnaires for investment managers
- Coordinate preparation of quarterly investment manager summaries for client reports and assist in the production of the reports
- Help coordinate and track distribution of special manager updates to clients
- Maintain database of details of all investment search activity
- Maintain up-to-date client exposure data
- Assist with the organization of quarterly manager research team meeting
- Track and coordinate attendance of Eckler people at investment manager events
- Maintain the internal mailing list for the Eckler Investment team
What we offer
- Collaborative and engaging atmosphere
- Working with colleagues across Canada
- Competitive total rewards package in terms of salary, bonus and benefits (commensurate with experience level)
- A modern new office conveniently located on the Yonge subway line
- A collegial, comfortable work environment with a “dress for your day” dress code
What you offer
- Excellent communications skills (written & oral)
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Personable and enjoys working with people
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new procedures
What would get us super excited!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft TEAMs
- Bilingual in English/French
- Previous experience with Asset Management
- Previous working experience in the consulting or financial services industry
We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Eckler Ltd.is committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for the shortlist will be contacted.