Our Property and Casualty practice is looking to add an experienced and talented P&C Consulting Actuary to join our dedicated team of analysts and consultants. We are a strong team of professionals who work together to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
If you are motivated by providing value-added solutions in an environment with excellent career opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assume the duties of an Appointed Actuary with the assistance of a strong support team
- Participate in or lead pricing projects
- Manage client relationships
- Assist insurers with the transition to an IFRS-17 financial reporting environment
- Identify and provide strategic level advice to clients’ senior management
- Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA) and Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in P&C insurance
- Experience as an Appointed Actuary in the P&C field
- Strong communication skills and high level of written and spoken English
- Desire to contribute to the success of the firm
- A variety of work projects and experiences
- Opportunity to truly make this role your own
- Competitive compensation in terms of salary and bonus (commensurate with experience level)
- Flexible employee benefits plan that kicks in on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Collegial, comfortable work environment
At Eckler, we value diversity of all types. Our organization is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences. We are committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for the short list will be contacted.