Do you love helping people reach their financial goals, but hate having to push products or meet sales targets? Our growing employee benefits practice is looking for a Bilingual Financial Wellness Facilitator who is passionate about financial planning and is an excellent educator. As a consulting firm, our sole focus is on supporting our clients, we do not sell financial products. We are looking for a bilingual Financial Wellness Facilitator to work on a freelance basis, helping to support our Ottawa based clients.
For many Canadians, understanding and managing multiple financial assets and obligations is a complex and daunting task that can contribute to significant stress, impact work performance, and delay retirement. Providing employees with the information and confidence they need to make critical financial decisions helps them focus on the future, ease daily financial stress, and be more engaged in the workplace – that’s good for employees and their employers.
The Financial Wellness Facilitator will collaborate with our Financial Wellness Consultant to deliver developed curriculum to clients’ employees based in the Ottawa region. It is expected that there will be approximately 200 hours of work annually, delivered mostly from September to June.
Working with the lead Financial Wellness Consultant to understand the client’s needs, culture, messaging and employee demographics.
- Deliver pre-made financial wellness in-person workshops ranging from 1 hour to full-day
- Host pre-made webinars
- Meet one-on-one with employees to answer questions
- Participate in business development by presenting at finalist meetings
- Collaborate with colleagues in the creation and delivery of services
What we offer
A positive, supportive and collaborative environment
- Carefully curated curriculum to reflect the client’s needs and objectives
- Competitive compensation
What you offer
- Undergraduate degree
- CFP designation
- Bilingual in English/French
- Facilitation experience
- Financial planning experience
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Superior client service: skills, attitude, and commitment
What would get us super excited!
- Adult education training
- Tax and or insurance background
- Solid understanding of employee benefits including pension plans and health benefits
Other important information
- May be required to work outside of “regular” working hours to accommodate clients’ schedules
- Must have a vehicle
- There can be no solicitation for financial products or advice to workshop/webinar/in-person meeting attendees.
- The position is expected to be approximately 200 hours annually
We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Eckler Ltd.is committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for the shortlist will be contacted.