At Eckler, we know it’s our people who make us great at what we do. We’re looking for a smart, experienced, and hardworking Communications Coordinator to join our fast-paced Communication team. We need someone who is highly motivated, knows their way around an office, has an eye for detail, can juggle multiple tasks, and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate production-related tasks, such as getting print quotes, sending communication materials to the printer, onsite quality assurance at the printer, etc.
- Manage and document internal quality assurance of communication deliverables
- Manage and track projects at a high level to ensure timelines and budgets are met
- Create, format, and proofread documents using MS suite of applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint) and other online applications
- Create mail merges, including reviewing data and formatting
- Distribute electronic mailings (we use Constant Contact)
- Take ownership of final delivery to clients, including packaging of materials, organizing courier pickup, tracking shipments, and updating consultants
- Provide financial management, including coordination of contractor relationships (including printers, translators, freelance writers/designers), client invoicing, and staff expense reporting
- Book communication team meetings; occasionally take minutes and distribute to the team
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- Works independently but enjoys being part of a team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative
Other welcome assets include:
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency in French
- Working knowledge of InDesign software
Interested individuals should include a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected to move to the next step in our hiring process will be contacted.
Eckler Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may
e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org