We are looking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our Toronto admin team. We need someone who can keep calm under pressure, multi-task, set appropriate priorities to meet deadlines and can adapt in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant will be performing a variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient operation of the office.
This role is an integral part in our company’s fast-growing business. We offer employees a collaborative and dynamic working environment with a corporate culture focused on long-term retainment and opportunities for development. If you are a detail-oriented and resourceful individual looking to join a dedicated workforce, then this may be the right fit for you!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare correspondence, reports and presentations for an assigned group of professional consulting staff
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Maintain current computer and manual filing system
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Track inventory of office supplies for department and order if stock is running low
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Track and maintain time charge reports
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Provide support on an ongoing basis to staff and support other members of the admin team during busy periods
What we offer
- Collaborative and engaging atmosphere
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive compensation in terms of salary and benefits (commensurate with experience level)
- A collegial, comfortable work environment with a “dress for your day” dress code
- A modern new office located on the Yonge subway line
What you offer
- Minimum of two years experience in a professional office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Previous working experience in the financial services industry
- Bilingual in French/English
Eckler Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for the shortlist will be contacted.